I am lying in bed at a friend's, directly across the park from Bull Bar where we met. I spent the day re-reading Germinal, then later listened to Syd Barrett. For much of the time, when outside, I found myself to be extremely cold, and wore a thick parka with the hood up - and not only because I wanted to pass unseen along the streets. The longer I live in Berlin, it seems, the warmer my blood grow(l)s.

And, for God's sake! Where are you? As I grow older I have less and less inclination to conceal my intentions or desires. This may be the compulsion that saw the Marquis de Sade in the Bastille, among other miseries, but none of that means I have misplaced my nocturnal desire to...


Ach lick your ankles...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Me gustan las palabras bonitas, pero me encantan las críticas constructivas. Ambas son bienvenidas.